Sunday, November 8, 2009

BP#10_2009/11/2_Web2.0Tools_Mutapic

http://www.mutapic.com/Mutapic_01.swf

This is a wonderful creative site for more complex design. It is called Mutapic and it takes two images and mutates them together to create a completely new image. I spent hours playing on this site and still did not discover all of its possibilities. the images that I came up with were really cool and intriguing. It is not for younger students unless they have the basic understanding of graphic design concepts. It is more for the high school to adult age group. The design outcomes are incredible and limitless. Try it as soon as you can!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    What a fantastic tool Lori. I can see using this application with my classes with the concept of design and or morphing images. Many times students do not get how images can be incorporated with one another. I am so glad you found this and shared it.

    ReplyDelete